|By Chris Pollach||
|October 10, 2016 09:18 PM EDT|
Integrated Foundation Classes (2016R3) Released!
"THE" PowerBuilder Classic & Appeon Framework!
The latest version contains the following updates and has been tested with Appeon 2015R2 Server (build 0359.00) and Appeon 2016 Server (build 1080.00) using the official MR (maintenance releases) of PowerBuilder "Classic" versions 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6. Testing inside of PB included Win32 (both P-code & M-code) deployments while testing inside of Appeon included latest Web Browsers, latest Apple Tablet/Smart Phone and Android Tablet/Smart Phone deployments.
Release 2016.3.0.68 - Major Release (2016R3) - change highlights ...
- Framework was system tested with: PowerBuilder Classic 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6; Appeon and 2015R1 (2015.0328.00); iOS 10.02 and Android 7.0.0 (both Smart Phone & Tablet); IE11; FireFox 47.0.1; Safari 5.1.7; Opera 32.0.1948.25; Chrome 53.0.2785.143, Edge 38.14393.0.0)
- Revised the "nc_app_controller_master" NVUO to only open the HOLD window if a Controller type window is being used.
- Added "oe_print_window" event to the "vs_dc_master" DataWindow base class.
- Added "of_get_print_window_status" function to the "vs_dc_master" DataWindow base class.
- Added "IsWindowEnabled" external function declaration to the "nc_application_master" base class.
- Added "mu_application_extension" extension class.
- Added "mu_extension" extension class.
- Added "nc_extension" extension class.
- Added "ns_ds_extension" extension class.
- Added "vs_dc_extension" extension class.
- Added "wn_extension" extension class.
- Added "wn_response_extension" extension class.
- Added "RtlGetVersion" SDK API to the "nc_app_controller_master" base class.
- Various small code tweaks for better performance under the Appeon 2016 product release.
- Revised "of_check_os_version" function in the "nc_app_controller_master" base class to acquire the correct O/S version (PB 12.6 workaround Environment bug).
STD would like to thank Novalys Corporation for their support of the Foundation Classes by supplying the VisualExpert product for the framework's documentation.
Regards ... Chris
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- PowerBuilder Top Feature Picks
- PowerBuilder Feature Story: "Context-Sensitive Help"
- PowerBuilder 11.2 Released: Sybase's Flagship IDE
- PBDJ Cover Story — Why Upgrade to PB11?
- The Lost Art of Performance
- Chris Pollach's PowerBuilder Blog: "SQLXTRACT New Release!"
- Sybase Is Releasing PowerBuilder 10.5
- How to Communicate with a DBMS
- PowerBuilder 11 GA - Released